Push the Power of Audio Control.
The revolutionary STR Preamplifier is a new type of audio component that gives you more control and more refinements, including more connection options and more advanced technology, in a single, easy-to-use component.
Designed, engineered, and Crafted in Canada, the STR Preamplifier combines the benefits of an advanced preamp with the power of a processor, as well as functions like leading-edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), customizable bass manager for mono or stereo sub outs, MM and MC phono inputs—far more than the average preamplifier.
And it includes new generations of many of Anthem’s award-winning, audiophile-loving, review-praised digital signal processing innovations, delivering a noticeably higher level of audio performance realism.
The new STR Preamplifier drives all of your entertainment options today, and tomorrow.
Features & Functions
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 32-bit/192kHz
- Asynchronous USB Audio Input supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM, and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- Coaxial, optical, and AES/EBU inputs up to 192kHz
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Six pre-RIAA curves plus adjustable settings for playing older records accurately
- Analog Direct mode
- Adjustable analog input levels to match sources, minimize noise and prevent distortion
- Graphic front panel display for easy setup and navigation
- Balanced output for all channels including the two subs
- Home Theater Bypass Mode works without having to turn power on and includes RCA/XLR input for two subs
- Create up to 30 virtual inputs for setup flexibility
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
- Crafted in Canada