ST10M (Monoblock) reference
The ST-10M Reference Class Mono Amplifier builds upon NuPrime’s fourth generation (V4) amplifier module from the ST-10 and brings it to the next level. The ST-10 was designed within the space limitation of its chassis and hence had a power system which was capable of providing 150W power output to each of the stereo channels. To really bring out the best of the V4 amplifier module, the ST-10M has a new 300W power supply for its mono channel.
Other Circuit Enhancements
The original 10A bridge rectifier has been replaced by a 50A Schottky diode, the capacitors upgraded 30,000 micro-Farad, and duly the power transformer is now rated at 300W. Improved circuit layout with careful component selection has allowed the ST-10M to have a lower noise floor than the ST-10.
The NuPrime Sound
The ST-10M sounds more full bodied and rich, conveys greater immediacy and power as compared to the ST-10. The improved power delivery and reduced interference gives the instruments richer overtones and more natural decay. The soundstage is deeper and creates a greater sense of space. Imaging gains more solidity over the ST-10 which already has an impressive placement.
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- XLR: Balanced input x 1
- Power Output (rated): 230W @ 8 Ohms, 320W @ 4 Ohms
- Power Output (peak): 270W @ 8 Ohms, 375W @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: x 28
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5Vrms to rated power
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 91dB @ 10W
- Frequency Response: 0Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.9W at 115V outlet, 1.7W at 230V outlet
- Idle Power Consumption: 14W at 115V outlet, 14.8W at 230V outlet
- Worldwide AC voltage: (115 VAC / 230 VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow, 5A, 250VAC
- Dimension: 59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight: 6 kg
- Color: Black or Silver