Reference LE class power amplifier (ST10)
The “LE” of Reference LE designates near-reference-class performance. The fourth generation (V4 amplifier module) of this patented amplifier design outperforms its predecessor in several aspects:
– It lowers the noise floor by an astounding 20dB and elevates the output stage to 85% efficiency.
– Shortened circuit pathways result in a 20% improvement in through-put.
– Improved reliability in no-load condition and short circuit protection.
– Increased output current drive capability for low impedance speakers.
– Increased switching frequency to 600 KHz and an improved musical sampling rate.
– Improved S/N ratio and dynamic range.
– New linear power supply with a high-efficiency toroidal transformer. Reduced high-frequency noise and strengthened low-frequency performance.
– Signal path avoids cross-linking capacitors, thus achieving a frequency response at DC level for pure musical enjoyment.
– Enhanced even-order harmonic (H2) circuitry resembling the most attractive features of tubed-amp sound without its drawbacks and limitations.
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- XLR: Balanced input x 1
- Power Output: 150W x 2 at 8 Ohms; 150W x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: X 28
- Input Impedance: 23.5k Ohms
- 12V trigger input. It can use any standard male to male 3.5mm (3-pin type) cable.
- Sensitivity: 0.89 V to rated power
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 0 Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- S/N Ratio: 91dB @ 10W
- Dimensions: 59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight: 7 kg