• 7 line-level inputs (4 Single-ended & 2 balanced) including
a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
• Discrete headphone amplifier circuit with the output on
1/4” jack located on the front panel.
• One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”,
bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components
like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control
is used instead.
• 1 fixed (single-ended) and 2 Variable (balanced & single-
ended) line level outputs.
• A full-function monitor loop.
Number of inputs - XLR / RCA 2 pairs / 4 pairs
Input Sensitivity 200mV - 5.0V RMS
Input impedance 22,000Ω
Number of Outputs - XLR / RCA 1 pair / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz - 20kHz) 120dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range) 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -96dB
Output Impedance 100Ω
THD (20Hz - 20kHz) 0.0005%
Intermodulation distortion 0.0005%
Optional Digital Inputs S/PDIF, USB, Optical
Maximum PCM Resolution 32-bit / 384kHz
DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 16.5 lbs / 7.5 Kgs
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.1 in.
42.9 x 8.9 x 33.3 cm.