- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
|Transducer Type||Planar magnetic|
|Magnetic Structure||Proprietary magnet array|
|Magnet Type||Neodymium N50|
|Transducer Size||106 mm|
|Maximum Power Handling||5W RMS / 15W PEAK|
|Frequency Response||10Hz – 50kHz|
|THD||<0.1% @ 100dB|
|Sensitivity||101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)|
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power levels of 5W RMS / 15W PEAK to minimize the risk of damage, which is not covered under warranty.