Brinkmann's absolut finaste vinylspelare.
Our heaviest turntable keeps on running and running and running... with legendary quietness. Since its introduction in 1984, the »Balance« combines timeless beauty, highest sound quality and perfect build quality. The basic design has remained the same (honestly, there isn?t much to improve), but in the best Brinkmann tradition, the turntable has seen continuous evolution und sonic optimizations. Hence today, the turntable is state of the art in terms of aesthetics and technology – as it has always been – while sounding better than ever. Little wonder then that the »Balance« is used as the absolute reference turntable not only by Brinkmann, but quite a few renowned publications aswell. Not surprisingly, the »Balance« has received quite a few awards over the years: the “Gold Medal” for turntables from the “Image Hifi Millenium Awards” or the “Blue Moon” award from www.6moons.com.
The newest addition to our product range is the 2-arm Balance. The 4 phase (4 times 90°) Sinus motor of the Balance enables a very smooth rotation without cogging.
The RöNt II tubed power supply is the ideal completion for the »Balance«
• Drive: precision ground round belt
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 550 x 400 x 140 mm
• Weight: 33 kg
• Platter: weight 18 kg, Ø 316 mm, height 90 mm.
• Platter surface: planar polished crystal glass (recessed mounting)
• Tonearm base: available for 9...10.5'' tonearms (arm mountings available for virtually any tonearm), easy and quickexchange and adjustments are provided via a collar system.
• Included in delivery: turntable, screw-down record clamp, solid state power supply, tools
Options: tube power supply »RöNt«, additional arm bases (also for 12.1'' tonearms)